how to earn more satoshi in coinpayu

 Coinpayu is a very good PTC site. I have been with this site like forever. If you earn 400 Satoshi a week, it's because you are not that active there. I make close to 200 Satoshi a day through Surf ads, Window ads, and Video ads. And the faucet increases your claim, if you're consistent in claiming the faucet every hour.

earn free crypto


JOIN HERE

I just know this site since last week and most the people claim this is a legit site to earn some cryptocurrency. The review in trustpillot also very good, that's way I decide to join and work in this site. Honestly for me this site is not good as the reviews, I said this just in my opinion. May bee this site a legit one, but the amount of satoshi we can earn is very low. Can you imagine, in 1 week I just got around 400 coins. Which is very low, compare of my other cryptocurrency income.

I login in this site frequently and always claim the available ads. Sometime I also claim faucet and finish their offers. But still I can't make more coins. I hope if you guys working in this site, kindly give your tips how to earn more in this site. I mean, do you have any strategy or something like that.​
coinpayu faucet


how to earn more satoshi in coinpayu how to earn more satoshi in coinpayu Reviewed by infotechnoreloaded on March 31, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.